Hi, I’m Matt! I’m the CEO / Founder of Releasable.
Releasable is a beta test management software that helps companies with products organize and manage the beta testing phase before officially shipping/releasing products. We help make sure your product is Releasable.
The beta testing phase occurs after the product development and engineering teams sign off on a product and before the product is officially released to customers. This is a crucial period for a product release; however, it’s often overlooked or rushed in attempts to get the product to market quickly (and start generating revenue).
I’ve seen cases where a product’s beta phase has saved the company millions of dollars based on feedback from early customer testing!
Beta testing provides useful real-world feedback that you need before launch:
- Hardware issues — Very costly and time-consuming. This often requires redesign, retooling, and another production run, leaving you with finished goods you can’t sell.
- Software bugs — Frustrating for you and your customers, software bugs in production will require your team to scramble last-minute for patches which might have been easily prevented.
- Missing features — Customers know best! Let them have early access to products so they can provide their feedback early.
- User Experience — If customers have a poor experience onboarding or using the product, they may go elsewhere. Getting early feedback on pain-points can help improve the UX to improve retention.
- Mechanical design — The customers that use the products in the real-world likely have a lot of good ideas that you may not have thought of. Take advantage of this very early (with prototypes, etc) so your final product is near-perfect.
Releasable is a suite of tools to help your company effectively and efficiently manage this feedback, between your team and the testers.
For more information on the Releasable product, visit:
Any questions? Feel free to email me directly — firstname.lastname@example.org